Saturday, December 9, 2023

Production>>>

It was finally time to film the documentary! The production process has always been my favorite. I love being behind the camera, but this time, Isa took the lead on it. Since our interview subjects were her father and grandmother, we thought it would elicit the best responses if she interviewed them. Javier, our main interview subject, spoke very well on camera, we could tell that he felt more comfortable talking about his experience starting a business with his daughter. I was very happy with how these interviews turned out. 


Before his interview, Javier was nice enough to take us to work with him. Isa, Lucas, and I were able to film some great b-roll for the documentary. I think the b-roll is going to be the best part of the documentary. I do not want to spoil too much yet, but here are some pictures!

Time for my LEAST favorite part… editing…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

The episodic documentary, "Make it Happen," works to develop a better understanding of immigrant’s experiences in the United State...