Saturday, February 11, 2023

Film Opening 1

 

MEDIA FILM OPENING


I was very overwhelmed when Ms. Stoklosa told us we would have to create a 2 minute film opening about ANYTHING. I was stressing to find an idea, I have one so far. I am not 100% committed to it yet, but the idea is of a woman who is clumsy and the opening would be that she has a job interview soon, but spills coffee on herself. Attached is the idea on my notes app.

I am still unsure if this is what I want to pursue. With so many genres available to me, I don't want to limit myself just yet. I will continue to brainstorm and write down other ideas that come to me. Overall, I love the idea of this project. It gives me the ability to create something I am passionate about. A creative vision turned into something real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

The episodic documentary, "Make it Happen," works to develop a better understanding of immigrant’s experiences in the United State...