Friday, March 1, 2024

B-roll

Hey everyone, HAPPY FRIDAY!

This week I’m on a trip for a competition, but I knew I had to keep you guys updated!! We need to start storyboarding, but before we did, I wanted to create a vision for the b-roll. I want Javier to be seen working at Sumiflex, traveling, being with his family, and planning his expansion as these are the main part of the documentary. 

B-roll outline


This is just a rough outline of b-roll I will be including in the documentary, but no worries, soon we will have an in-depth and completed story board! Wish me luck with my competition! Bye guys, enjoy your Friday… I know I’ll be stressing…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

The episodic documentary, "Make it Happen," works to develop a better understanding of immigrant’s experiences in the United State...