Monday, February 12, 2024

Film Distribution Project


Haunted Forest

Hey everyone! Sorry I have not been updating my blog as recently as I used to, but I have some big things coming soon for you guys, so stay tuned! I do want to update you on my film distribution project, though.

For this project, I worked with a different group than usual, Morgan and Nati, but it was so much fun. My group and I worked on a horror story created by students in a creating writing class. The horror story was based on a girl, named Hazel, who goes to a haunted forest with her friends after they graduate high school. They decide to play hide and seek, but Hazel ends up getting lost and hearing ghosts voices in the forest.

We planned, filmed, and edited a full length trailer, a short teaser, and key art based on their story; we called it "Haunted Forest." We decided we would be doing a limited release in theaters in the Fort Lauderdale area and then work with distributors to release the film on streaming platforms. 

This google drive link contains our work! I would love if you all checked it out! 

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1OrVrv4T3pBkjNSeXqunYK3ZpTe_dnLHy 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

The episodic documentary, "Make it Happen," works to develop a better understanding of immigrant’s experiences in the United State...