Thursday, March 16, 2023

Fonts: My Worst Enemy

Fonts

Coming up with a title and choosing a font are the things I am worst at. Thankfully, as you saw in my last post, Brooke came up with the title, but I'm very picky when it comes to fonts, so this job falls on me. We decided early on that we would be using a serif font. https://www.dafont.com/ is a great resource for choosing fonts. Here are a couple I tried out:

Here are the ones I did not like AT ALL.



Fonts I liked


I don't want to make any decisions without Brooke, and she's on a trip right now, so I'll update when she has time to look at them and decide. My personal vote is the first one on the list of fonts I liked. It's called "CMU Serif."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

The episodic documentary, "Make it Happen," works to develop a better understanding of immigrant’s experiences in the United State...