Friday, March 15, 2024

Filming B-roll

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Our subject for this episode of "Make it Happen" is back from his business trip to Venezuela, soooo we can start filming! Here are some clips:



This clip looks at the door for his office building. It is meant to showcase the name of his company, “Sumiflex.”


This clip is a time lapse of Javier working. It’ll make good b-roll for when he talks about his companies successes. 


Filming went very smoothly. Javier is so kind and great to work with! He was pretty tired from his trip, so we couldn’t get too much content, but we are excited to start filming the interviews with him and Isa next week!


Next Week Filming Schedule (Updated):

1. Thursday (early release from school): On Thursday, we’re going to be focusing on Javier’s and Isa’s interviews. 

2. Friday (no school): On Friday, we’re going to look over footage, decide if we want to film more b-roll/ interviews, and start piecing together the doc. Video editing software researching coming soon!


Life Updates:

Blog, I am excited to keep progressing with this project, but it has been a WEEK for us..


Soo that's Lucas and me, both injured...

If you're wondering what happened, Lucas tore his ACL. As for me, I got into a dangerous sword fight, my toe was violently slashed by my opponent as I went to kick him. I was able to take him out, but not without my tragic injury... well at least that's what Tstok told me I should say...


Anywayy, I hope you enjoyed this weeks updates! See you all on Monday and stay tuned for our magazine layout ideas! I'm exciteddd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

The episodic documentary, "Make it Happen," works to develop a better understanding of immigrant’s experiences in the United State...