Friday, March 24, 2023

What on Earth is a CCR?

You miss one class...

I don't miss T-Stoks class, but the one day I did, she explained the CCR. I remember she said it stands for creative critical reflection, but that's all I know. Thankfully Brooke sent me her notes without me even asking. Literally such a good partner. Anyway... here are her notes. I found the big note she left me very funny.


From this, I understood that we need to make two videos that are no more than 10 minutes long and answer the four questions listed. Brooke and I got together to start answering them. Here is a picture of the Google Doc:




Now all we have left is to write an official script and film them. I'm thinking of doing a PowerPoint with a voiceover and an interview with the star of our film AKA me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

The episodic documentary, "Make it Happen," works to develop a better understanding of immigrant’s experiences in the United State...