Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Making the Magazine Article

Hey everyone!

Today I decided it was time to put together the magazine article! Let's take a look at the process:

First draft of the format (one paragraph has been copied and pasted throughout the article)


I added the name of our documentary/ magazine to the top of the page


I changed the heading to "Gone Global," added a subheading, took away the pull quote, and added content to the magazine


I added a line at the end of the article


I added a frame to the entire article


My favorites are the last two. I am unsure if I want the full frame or just the top and the bottom framed, but I'm leaning toward the top and bottom frame. Please let me know what you guys think by commenting down below. I will do one more magazine article update. It will have the picture of Javier and show the completed magazine. Stay tuned!!


1 comment:

  1. I really love the look of globe as an O it really is such a simple but beautiful design. I would say number two is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Critical Reflection

The episodic documentary, "Make it Happen," works to develop a better understanding of immigrant’s experiences in the United State...